The post is dedicated to how to activate your RBC Credit Card.
Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) is one of the largest creditors in Canada, which is a leading provider of Canadian credit card needs.
RBC provides several credit cards for its customers that can be used for different purposes ranging from personal cards to student and business card.
If you are Royal Bank Credit Cardholder and you need to activate your RBC Credit Card at www.rbc.com/activate then you can follow this guide for Royal Bank of Canada Credit Card Activation by following some simple steps.
How to Activate RBC Credit Card
There are two different ways to activate your RBC Credit Cards.
- RBC Bank Credit Card Activation online www.rbc.com/activate
- RBC Bank Credit Card Activation by Phone Call
Check the related login guide listed below
- capitalone.com/activate a-6
- How To Activate Your Chase Credit Card
- employee-connection login www.employeeconnection.net
- plenti card activation
- sears credit card activation
- 3m infocenter login
- american express credit card activation
- capitalone.com/activate a-6
Activate RBC Credit Card Online
The easiest way to activate your RBC Credit Card accounts is to go online using the official website www.rbc.com/activate for Royal Bank of Canada Credit Card activation by RBC.
- To start the online activation process you have to visit the official website at rbc.com/activate
- Then enter your Credit Card number in the appropriate box and then click on the “Begin Your Activation” option.
- Follow the additional instructions given after clicking on Begin Activation button.
- At that time you will also get an opportunity to sign up for an online banking service. You can sign up by providing them the right information.
- Customers who already have an online banking service with RBC Bank can directly activate their Credit Cards without moving to the signup procedure.
- Then, using your username and password sign in into your account.
- Go to the accounts summary page that will take you to the account details page for your RBC Credit Card.
- There you will have to click on the option named as “Activate My Credit Card” and follow the steps prompted to activate your RBC credit card.
Activate RBC Credit Card via Phone Call
If you are facing any trouble with the online activation process for your new Credit Card, then you can contact RBC Customer Service directly for the activation www.rbc.com/activate. Based on the purpose of your call, you have to contact the customer service using the specified Phone number.
- For personal and business banking credit cards, you need to contact toll-free number: 1 (877) 900-5900 for assistance.
- If you have approved for a private banking credit card, you have to contact a different RBC Customer service at toll-free number: 1 (888) 769-2597.
- RBC also gives its customers the option to activate an old credit card that has been closed or canceled in the past. In this case, you have to contact customer service at toll-free number: 1 (800) 769-2512 which is the only number that can help you based on your need.
Based on your satisfaction you can choose any of these two methods to activate your RBC Credit Card as you can see, both of these methods are quite simple and easy.