Employee Connection is a website for Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s employees. All of their employees can check all of their information such as their benefits and other programs, paycheck and its details, company news, and can access many other things.
You need a certain requirement in order to access the website properly, make sure you have all of them.
Employee Connection Login Site Requirement
Make sure you have a working stable internet connection and your device is connected to the internet.
For Macy’s device (internal)
- Computer with Internet Explorer 11 for Windows computer
- For mac, you must have Safari 7.01 or upgraded
- IE, Safari or Chrome browser
- Safari or Chrome for Mac
- Safari or Chrome browser for iPhone and Ipad
- For Android phones and tablets, you need Chrome and Android web kit browser
To check all the PDF Files, you can download Adobe Acrobat reader or any other PDF reader.
Employee Connection Login Sign in
- First of all, you need to go to official website of Employee connection http://employeeconnection.net/
- In the top menu bar, you will see “My in-site” click on it
- You will be redirected to the login page
- Here, you will see two empty box
- You will have to enter the 8 Digit Employee ID in the first box. The 8 Digit employee ID is the code given at the time they hired you.
- On the next box, you will be asked for the network password. Double check your password before proceeding to the next step.
- If you don’t know the password, don’t worry. Check the below-given guide and you will find step by step guide to get your password
- Next, you will need to hit the login button
- You can now login into your account and manage your entire account from there.
Employee Connection Locked account
If you see an error, your account is locked. You can activate by following the forgot password procedure given below. The procedure is same for both of them. This also happens when you are visiting the website for the first time.
Employee Connection Forgot password
If you have any issues in the login, and you are getting an error saying your password is incorrect or your account is locked, you need to follow the below-given steps carefully to change your password in case you have forgotten it.
- Go to the official website of Employee connection at http://employeeconnection.net/
- In the homepage, at the Main Menu bar, You need to click on “My in-site”
- You will see an option saying “Forgot/unlock/change the password. This option can be seen right below the second input box.
- Click on the button
- You will now be redirected to the forgot password page
- Enter the 8 Digit Employee ID
- For the pin option, you can either enter the 4 digit pin you got at the time of your hiring
- If you do not remember that pin, there is nothing to worry about. Take out your Social Security Number, and enter the last four digit of your SSN.
- Double check the pin while typing.
- Once you have entered both of these, you will be asked to verify that you are not a robot
- Click on the bot that says “I’m not a robot”
- Sometimes, you will be asked to identify some images before proceeding. Make a sure tick on all the images shown. For instance, if you are asked to tick images with the bus. Ensure you tick all the images that contain bus.
- Now, you will see the right tick mark
- A code will be sent to your registered contact details
- Once you got it, enter the code in the givens pace and hit the next button
- You will be asked to enter your new password
- Make sure you type strong password which is easy to remember and hard to guess. Under no condition share your password with anyone. Always keep it to yourself
- Once you have set your new password. Hit the confirm button.
- You can now log in with your new password.
- You will automatically be redirected to the login page. If not, you can follow the same given procedure as stated above.
If you still have trouble logging in to the system. You can contact them at any time at 678-474-2300. If you have any issue after logging in, you can contact the HR at 1-800-234-6229