eTenet Healthcare is one of the famous health care services. They have an online portal where you can find all the necessary details. It is available for physicians as well as for other users.
Make sure you have the latest version of the browser and a stable internet connection in order to register and login to the eTenet account. The eTenet intranet portal requires Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0/higher, Google Chrome 39.0/higher, Mozilla Firefox 3.6/higher, or Safari iOS 6/higher. So, please check if you have it. If you don’t, please update your browser and proceed further.
First of all, you need to register on the eTenet portal. You can follow the below givens steps to register on the portal.
- You can go the register page by to the link at https://secure.etenet.com/portalaccess/registration/
- Now, they will ask you for a unique ID and last 4 digits of SSN, lastly, you will be asked for your date of birth. Enter all these details correctly and hit the next button
- If you don’t have your unique ID, you can click on the request ID button below the registration field to get your id.
- In the next page, you will be asked to confirm your identity.
- After confirming the identity, hit the next button to continue
- You will be asked to confirm your eTenet ID and hit the next button
- In the given step, you will have to choose your password. Make sure you choose a secure password which is easy to remember as well as hard to guess. Don’t keep your password too easy.
- Once you thought your password, enter it. You will be asked to enter it twice to confirm your identity
- The next thing you have to answer security questions. These are the question which you will be asked just in case you lost your password. So, you need to select this question Don’t keep too easy answers.
- Lastly, you will be asked to confirm everything you have typed. Just check it once and hit the register button.
- Congratulations, your ID is created in eTenet.
- Enter the ID and National Provider Identifier
- If you don’t have registration ID, you will see a request button right below the space given for ID. Click on it and you will able to get your registration ID.
- Confirm your identity and eTenet ID
- You will be asked to select your password
- Now, you can select security questions. You will be asked when you forget your password or there is something with the security. So don’t select the question whose answer everybody knows. Select something hard but easy to remember
- Verify all the details and click on the confirm button
- Your ID will now be created
The next part is about signing in to your account in order to access the portal. Follow the below-given steps to log in to your account and access the portal.
- Enter your eTenet user ID and the password you set when you were registering your account
- You can hit the login button and you will be redirected to my account page where you can access everything in the portal
If you get the error saying “your account is locked” follow the below given steps to unlock it.
Unlocking your account
Make sure you have registered in the portal. If not, you can follow the above-given steps to register in the eTenet account.
- You can select the eTenet user’s option and enter the details
- First, you will need to enter the eTenet user id, followed by the last 4 digits of SSN
- Next, you will have to enter your month and date of birth.
- Once you click on the next button, you will be redirected to the page where you will have to confirm your identity
- After confirming it, you will require to verify it’s you.
- It will ask some details, this is called multifactor authentication
- Lastly, you will able to unlock your account
- You need to select the “Physicians” option on the first step
- Enter the National Provider identifier and hit the next button
- Confirm your identity
- You will be asked for multifactor authentication
- After that, your account will be unlocked
Forget your password
If you forgot your password, you can reset it by following simple steps
- You will be seeing two options where one is for users while the other is for physicians
- You can select the appropriate one
- If you are a user, you will have to enter the user id, last 4 digits for SSN, and your date of birth (only month and date)
- If you are a physician, you will have to enter your user id and the NPI
- From the next step, the procedure is the same for both of them
- You will have to confirm your identity
- Next, you will be asked the security question you set at the time of registration.
- Answer the appropriate question and click on the next button
- You will now be asked to enter a new password
- Enter your new password which you can remember.
- Hit the finish button and you can log in again to your account.
If you have any problem in registration or logging in your account, You can feel free to contact them at [email protected] or you can give them a call at 1-800-639-7575.