You have recently received a First Premier Bank Credit Card and you want to activate then this post will be of help to you.
In this post, you will find all possible ways of getting your First Premier Credit Card Activation done in a simplified form. Here, complete information is given about the activation process. So, if you want to activate your First Premier Credit Card you can do it by simply following this post.
Genuine And Trusted Information from a reliable source is provided here, so follow this Guide and Activate your First Premier Card.
How to Activate your First Premier Bank Card
Your First Premier Bank Credit Card can be activated through three methods which are described in this post. You can make use of any method as per your convenience. These methods are:
- Activate the First Premier Credit Card Online
- Activate the First Premier Credit Card through a Mobile Phone
- Activate the First Premier Credit Card at the ATM
Activate First Premier Credit Card Online
Activation of your First Premier Credit Card as a user, it is requested that the Card, its details and your personal details be kept in hand while doing the activation process.
It takes a few steps to activate your card online but first you need to have an online account. If you have one already then no problem but if you don’t have an online account on the website www.mypremiercreditcard.com, you should think of creating one. You can create an account in just 4 steps:
- On the homepage ofwww.mypremiercreditcard.com, there is an “Enroll” tab at the very top.
- Click on it and enter your social security number and account number.
- Create a username and password, which must all have between 8 to 12 characters.
- Follow it up by accepting the terms and conditions of use of the website. You will then be required to request a passcode.
- Enter the passcode, re-enter your chosen password, and choose between a public or private computer.
- After clicking “Continue” you should be able to get access to your account.
Now to activate First Premier Card online after creating your account you need to go through the following steps:
- Visit the official website mypremiercreditcard.com and log into your account you have just created above.
- You then start the process of activating your card clicking “activate card”
- You will need to enter information such as your social security number, credit card, and account number.
- Look for the “Continue” tab and click on it.
- That should take you to a new page where you will be required to create another username and Password. Part of the information you will be required to enter includes a routing number, home address and so on.
- Once you provide your all details, your card will be activated soon and you will be notified of your successful activation.
With these simple steps, you will have your card registered and activated in no time. What remains is for you to start using your card to make payments.
Activate the First Premier Credit Card through a Mobile Phone
If you are not able to activate your First Premier Credit Card through the online Method then you can activate it through a phone call to the customer service desk from your bank registered mobile phone number.
You will be asked to provide certain details like personal, Card and contact details to ensure you have your card in your hands while making the call. To activate your card by phone call follow these steps:
- Call First Premier Customer Service at 1-800-987-5521 and talk to a First Premier customer service representative.
- Provide your card details when asked
- Give your personal details to the customer service representative as requested
- Your card will be activated soon and you will soon a notification for your successful activation.
Activate the First Premier Credit Card via the ATM
You can also activate your First Premier Credit Card at the nearest ATM. This is also an easy method. The steps are given as:
- Go to the nearest First Premier Bank ATM.
- Insert your card in the Automated Teller Machine
- Choose your preferred language.
- Enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Select the option of card activation
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP
- Your card will be activated soon.
You can call the First Premier credit card customer service at 1-800-987-5521 for help as regards card activation issues or any other kind of account and card related issues.