Health Fusion provides all the MediTouch electronic health records EHR, Electronic EOB, Clearinghouse and practice management software. These tools are very much useful for all the doctors. This guide will cover everything you need to know about the entire login guide.
Health Fusion Login Requirements
There are no special requirements to log in to the health Fusion account that you can access at login.hraalthfusion.com. You will need the following things to log in to the account
- User identification and the password
- A stable internet connection
- A laptop or PC or any other device which is capable of connecting to the internet.
Once you have all of these, you can log in to the account.
How to login Health Fusion account
To access your Health Fusion account, you need to follow all the steps carefully and you will then be able to login to your account and manage all the options from there. Make sure you don’t skip any of the given steps.
- First of all, you need to open the home page of Next gen healthcare, Health fusion. To open it, you need to go at
- When you open the page, you will see two boxes and one drop down.
- In the drop-down option, there will be three option, if you are from the Practice management/HER, select the first option from drop down, If you want to login to Clearinghouse section, select the second option from the Drop down, else if you want to login to Electronic EOB/ERA section, you will have to select the third option from the drop-down option
- Next, you will have to enter the user id.
- Once, you have entered the user ID, in the next space, you will need to enter your password. Make sure you type the password correctly. Also, see if the caps lock button is off. The password is case sensitive; it means if you write A in capital letters but your password was in small letters, you won’t be able to login to the system. Therefore, make sure you type the correct
- If you have written wrong Id or password or by mistake typed the wrong letters. You can directly clear all the options you have filled.
- To do this, just click on the “Clear” option which you will see right on the side of the login button. Using that button all the boxes you have filled will be cleared automatically and you can rewrite all the options by username and password.
- Once, you have written all the options, double check the drop down option and the user id, you won’t be able to see the password
- At the bottom, there is an agreement which you will have to read. After you log in, it means you have read and accepted all the conditions and the terms which are stated over there on the link. So, make sure you read all of them before proceeding further.
- After that, click on the login button
- Once you have clicked on the login button given there, you will be redirected to your account page.
- Now, you have successfully logged in to your account. You can manage and analyze all the things from there.
If you face any issues in logging in, make sure you have followed all the step carefully.
Health Fusion Login & How to Reset Forgot the username or password
If you get an error saying, incorrect id or password. It means you either entered any one of them incorrectly or you have lost them. It is always the better option to check once again by entering both of them again. Just in case you mistyped it. If you are still not able to log in, you will need to reset your password.
Unfortunately, there is no way, you can do it online. Therefore, you will need to contact the manager or administrator for more details.
If you face any difficulty or have any other problem, which you are looking for a solution for, you can contact the customer service of Nextgen by calling them at 877-523-2120. Moreover, it is recommended first you go with the community by going to the “Learn more” option which you will find on the right side as soon as you open the login page. Alternatively, you can go to the direct community link at www.Nextgen.Com/community.