Once you get your new Lilly Card, it needs to be activated. Activating your new is the only way that you can enjoy the benefits that come with it. This post will help you understand how to do the activation process. In addition to that, this post will also cover the requirements and methods of Lilly card activation. Read it out as this will help you understand the activation process easily.
What are the Benefits of Lilly Card Activation?
- It has a patient assistance program. The program sees to it that you get help with diabetes, men’s health, oncology, and rheumatology. Others include migraine prevention, psoriasis, osteoporosis, growth hormone disorders, and mental health.
- The beneficiaries of Lilly card activation can also access medicines of the above conditions.
Requirements during Lilly Card Activation
- Since one can activate the card while online, it goes without a say that internet connection is mandatory.
- Equally important, a laptop, desktop or smartphone comes handy
- Last but not least, see to it that the Lilly Savings Card close by. That’s because there are details that you will have to enter which can only be found on your card.
Terms & Conditions
There are rules that one must follow during the process of Lilly Card activation
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must also be a resident of either the United States or Puerto Rico
- Your prescription should also be eligible to be paid by a program funded by the government. The program can either be paying for the prescription partly or entirely. Examples of such programs are TriCare, DOD, CHAMPUS, VA, Medigap, Medicaid, Medicare Part D AND Medicare among others. If no such program is paying for it, at least a Pharmaceutical Assistance Program should be doing it. It will also work if you are a state patient.
The Process of Lilly Card Activation
- Once you meet all the requirements, you will have to visit the official website via a browser which is
- Once you get to the page, you will have to answer three questions
- Answer them and ensure that you only give positive answers
- Then, enter the RxGroup Number. It is a 9-digit figure on the front of your Lilly saving card.
- Next, enter the RxID which is a number with up to 12 digits and still on the front side of your card.
- Finally, click on the Submit button
- As soon as you do that, Lilly will notify you about the successful activation.
Lilly Card Activation via Phone
- When it comes to activation your card using your phone, all you have to do is dial their number, 1-866-923-1953
- Someone on the other side of the line will ask you some questions
- See to it that you not only listen to them keenly but also answer them correctly
- Once you do, your Lilly card will be activated within no time.
Tips on Lilly Card Activation
- There is a customer care contact on your card which is working and reliable.
- In case you have a problem with the activation process, do not hesitate to contact Customer care
- Equally important, call then right away if you lose your Lilly saving card or someone steals it
- Ensure that only trustworthy people who you know well know the RxGroup number
- The same case applies to the RxID number
- The Lilly saving card can be used by the patient or his or her caregiver.
- It is good to note that the Customer Care contact and the phone you dial for activation are two different numbers altogether.
- For customer care, the appropriate one is 1-800-545-6962
- On the other hand, you will have to use the 1-866-923-1953 if the matter is about Lilly card activation.
- You can only get in touch with them from Monday to Friday between 8 am and 5 pm EST
- One is also at liberty to visit lillycares.com for further assistance
After reading the piece, the benefits of owning a Lilly saving card are now at your fingertips. You are also aware that you can only start using the card after activation. Fortunately, the article also covers a guide on the Lilly Card Activation process, terms & conditions, requirements, and methods. Therefore, all that is left is for you to activate your card as soon as possible.