Mymilestonecard | Registration process guide Mymilestonecard @ www.mymilestonecard.com
My Milestone is card service available 24*7 where you can log in to the account and manage your card on the secure server. People were facing many problems in login and registration process. So we have kept everything in a step by step details. So that you can easily register and login to use the service without any issues.
Check the related login guide listed below
- capitalone.com/activate a-6
- How To Activate Your Chase Credit Card
- employee-connection login www.employeeconnection.net
- plenti card activation
- sears credit card activation
- 3m infocenter login
- american express credit card activation
- capitalone.com/activate a-6
For the first-time user, you need to register in the portal in order to access your account. You can follow the below-mentioned steps and create an account at Milestone
Before registering, make sure you check the below tips before registering
- It will ask for several details, make sure you enter all the details accurately
- It will ask for an email address, enter the correct working email address that you currently use. This is because it will send you all the detail at that email address and it will be easy to maintain the security of your account
- Also, in case you lost your password or lost your username, a verification email will be sent to this particular email address. Therefore it is essential to enter the correct and working email address
You can then register by following below steps
- Go to the official website at https://milestone.myfinanceservice.com and hit the register now button at the bottom
- When you click on that button you will be asked for several details
- In first, you will need to enter your account number
- Once done, you will have to enter your date of birth. Remember the format is Month, day and year
- Lastly, in the last column, you will have to enter the Social Security Number (SSN)
- Once you complete all of these steps, hit the register button
- Enter the next information as asked
- You will be asked to set a password for your account. Make sure you set a strong password that is hard to guess but at the same time easy to remember
- Your account will be created than after
- You can now log in to your account
This is just a one-time process, you won’t have to repeat this every time. This process should only be done when you are a first-time user and have not used the Milestone login portal yet.
In order to log in to your account, you will have to follow all the mentioned steps
- Next, you will see an option for login on the right side
- It will ask for your user name and password
- You can enter the username there as well as your password
- You can click on the login button and access your account directly from there
Forgot your Username and Password?
If you have either forgotten your password or your username, you can reset it by just following the below-mentioned steps. Make sure you follow all the steps carefully.
- Go to the main page at https://milestone.myfinanceservice.com/
- You will see a sign in form, exactly below that you will see an option with “forgot username or password”
- Click on that button
- You will be asked for several details
- Enter the username in the first input box
- Enter last 4 digits of your account number
- In the third box, enter your Social Security Number
- In the last box, enter your date of birth and you are good to go.
- Click on the submit button
- You will be asked for several other details, Enter and verify your details
- You may be asked to verify your phone number or email address. Verify it by clicking on the email
- Once you do it, you will be asked to reset your password or username
- Enter the new password
- Once you enter it, you will be asked to confirm it twice
- Make sure you keep the password which is hard to guess yet easy to remember
- Click on the confirm button and you will now be able to login with your new password
- Now, you can log in with your newly generated password
If you face any difficulty in the entire process, you can contact their team to help you out.
Before contacting them, you can head over to https://milestone.myfinanceservice.com/FAQ and check if your question is already mentioned over there or not.