Quickpayportal is a medical portal available in the US where patients can pay their medical bills online. The bill must be generated by Athenahealth’s hospital and the user can pay using the Quickpay code.
To pay the bill, you need to login to the website and pay. Many people have faced issues in logging in. So, just follow the step by step guide to get all the information to pay your medical bills online with Quick Pay code.
What is the QuickPay Code or Access code?
When the patient receives a statement, the code is printed on it. You can easily find the access code there. Generally, it is a 15 Digit code. You must keep the code safe in order to pay online. When you visit the portal, you will be asked to enter the code in order to get access to the QuickPay Portal. Hence, you need to keep it safe.
Log in to the Quick Pay portal for Paying Medical Bills
First, you need to register on the QuickPay portal if you are a first time user. Before getting into the part of registrations, there are several terms you need to follow in order to use and access the QuickPay Portal.
- First of all, Visit official I,e www.quickpayportal.com
- The user must be at least 18 years in age with working internet connection along with a working Email Address
- Two identifiers are needed to approve your access to the Online Portal
- You must have supported browser and the browser must be updated to the latest version.
Login to Quick Pay Portal
So, the next part is about Logging int to the system. In order to log in, you need to keep your 15 digit access code or QuickPay code handy. Follow the below steps to log in and pay your bills.
- You will be asked for the access code, Statement ID or QuickPay code over there. Enter the 15 digit code you have
- Click on the sign in button
- You may be asked to enter some of your personal information, contact information. If not just verify the information shown on your screen.
- If you find everything alright and correct, you can head over to the payment part.
- You will be now automatically redirected to the bill payment page, if not you can hit the Next button shown there.
- Enter the details of your credit or debit card and pay the bill online. It is safe and secure to perform a transaction on this website as the portal is fully secured.
- The additional verification will depend upon the type of card you use.
Following are the most common error faced by the customers
- QuickPay code is Invalid: You need to recheck the code twice. You might have done some mistake while writing it.
- QuickPay code is no longer valid: The above error and this error are a totally different error. If you get this error, it means the bill you are trying to pay is more than a year old. Hence, you can’t pay online. If your bill is fresh, you might have mistyped
- QuickPay code cannot be used: Some department does not allow you to pay using a QuickPay online payment portal. Hence, you need to pay using the alternate method to pay your bill.
- Error Processing Information: If you are facing this error, it means there is some problem with your bill You can contact your practice and ask them about the details for the problem you are facing
Please note if you keep your portal logged in for a long time without any activity. They might ask you to sign in again for security purpose.
This shows the security they have in the portal. Also, along with this for the people who are wondering if they should pay the bill online, you can safely use QuickPay.
Qucikpay Portal is an official online portal where you can pay the medical bills. The portal has all the security and hence it is fully safe to enter your credit card number in the portal. For security purpose, check the URL twice and confirm the lock symbol shown in the URL bar.