Skywest online is an online portal developed specially for Skywest employees. The portal opens with the link www.skywestonline.com. It contains all the information that an employee needs.
It covers all the information related to salaries, insurance, along with all of these, you can see the insurance details, information of the total leaves you have, employee program details, and much more.
The online portal is very much useful to connect the employee with the company. Just within the few clicks, the staff can access the details they want.
Log in to the system
The first and most important part is about how to access the Skywest Airlines online portal. You can follow the below-given steps to login into the portal. The first thing you need to do is open the official website of the SkyWest online portal and complete the one-time registration process. The registration process is just for the first time user. You don’t need to register every time you open.
- You can visit skywestonline.com
- If you are first time user, you need to hit on the register button shown.
- It will show you a list of their full terms and conditions. You can read all the terms and click on I agree on the button.
- It will ask you for some details. In the first column, you need to enter the 6 digits employee ID you have. It is a 6 digit ID given to all the staff. You can see that in your Identity
- Next, it will ask you for the date of birth. Enter your date of birth
- In the same way, enter your SSN.
- Next, you will prompt to enter your password. Make your password strong. Don’t just write your name or contact number in the password. Make it hard to guess.
- For the next step, they will ask you to set a security question. The security question will help you to get access to your account just in case you lost your password. Sometimes, it may be asked for additional security verification. So, don’t keep the question that everyone knows the answer to. Don’t tell the answer to anyone and keep it to yourself.
- You are set to go now. You can now login into your account by entering you’re the details in the Login page itself. Just enter your Employee ID and the password you set in the login page. Enter the captcha verification code and hit the login button.
Resetting the Password
The next part is about resetting the password. If you have lost your password or can’t remember what you kept. You can reset your Skywest online Portal easily by just simply following the below-given step
- To reset your password you will have to go to the official website of Skywest online. The URL is skywestonline.com
- You will see a “Forgot Password” button at the bottom of the screen. Click on that button
- Enter your six digit Employee number
- Next, it will ask you for the hire date as well as the birthdate. Enter both of them. You can see the hire date in the Identity
- You will now have to enter the last 4 digits of your SSN. Remember, you don’t need to enter your full SSN, just the last 4 digits for the verification.
- Now, you can click on the “continue” button
- You can now set the new password.
- It may ask for the additional details or for the security question. Enter it.
If you face any problem regarding the login process or you were not able to reset your Skywest online portal password. You can simply contact their official support for help.
You can directly call on Skywest online portal helpdesk at 435-634-3271 and ask about whatever problem you are facing. They will try their best to guide you through the whole process. Although, if you have followed every step mentioned here, you won’t face any problem in login or reset your password.